Zoom is an app that provides video-telephony and online chat services through a cloud-based peer-to-peer software platform and is used for teleconferencing, telecommuting, distance education, and social relations.
This article helps in getting you access to Zoom directly from your Flock account. Instructions have been shared for;
How to integrate the Zoom app:
- Open your Flock app and find the Apps icon on the bottom right of the home screen as shown below.
- You will be redirected to the Flock apps page on your browser.
- You can search for the Zoom app or simply scroll down to find the same.
- Click on the Zoom app and Install.
- This will successfully install the Zoom app for your Flock account.
How to initiate a call on Zoom:
- Click on the Zoom app from the apps panel on the right hand side.
- You can choose with whom you'd like to start a Zoom call.
- After entering all the participants, click on Start a meeting.
How to uninstall Zoom on Flock:
- Click on the apps hook from the apps panel on the right hand side.
- After you have been redirected to the apps web-page, search for the Zoom app.
- Click on the same and hit Deauthorize.
- You will have successfully uninstalled the app from Flock.
How to uninstall using slash command:
- Simply type the shortcut command /zoom logout on any chat channel, and you will be logged out from your Zoom account.
For Zoom Account Admins:
- For the employees of your company who have company-wide Zoom accounts, the admin has to Pre-Approve Flock app on the Zoom marketplace for them to benefit from this integration.
- Go to https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/WjSX2jhwTe6noMfkfoFSgw, login with your Zoom Admin account, and Pre-approve Flock to enable users in your account to install Flock.