Flock integrates with Twitter to make things easier for social media marketers. You can receive Twitter notifications and reply to them, track hashtags, and do a bunch of other things — within Flock.
You can configure the Twitter app to:
- Notify you when a handle is @mentioned on Twitter.
- Notify you when a handle tweets or retweets.
- Notify you about tweets with a specific hashtag.
- Notify you of direct messages you receive on Twitter.
- In addition, you can forward, retweet, like, and reply to tweets - from within Flock.
To install and configure the Twitter app:
- Go to the Flock App Store and search for the Twitter app.
- Click on Install and authenticate with your Twitter account.
- Specify a hashtag you want to track/monitor.
- Specify a Twitter handle, and select the activities you want to receive notifications for.
- Tweets from this account
- Retweets from this account
- Replies from this account
- Tweets sent to this account (@mentions)
- Specify if you want to be notified of direct messages for your Twitter handle.
- Select the Channel you want the Twitter notifications to be posted in.
- Optional: You can customize the name and icon the app will use to send notifications.
- Click on Enable Integration and the app will start sending activity notifications.
- You can track multiple hashtags and Twitter handles by adding more configurations.