Flock integrates with Facebook to help social media marketers track page activity and performance. You can receive notifications for activity on your brand's Facebook page along with daily and weekly insights on impressions, reactions, engaged users, and more - within Flock.
You can configure the Facebook Pages app to:
- Notify you when a user publishes a new post to the page.
- Notify you when an admin publishes a new post to the page.
- Notify you when there is a new comment on an existing post.
- Notify you when your page receives new messages or reviews.
- Send you daily and weekly insights on your Facebook page statistics.
To install the Facebook Pages app:
- Click on Install and authenticate with your Facebook account.
- Select the Facebook page you want to monitor. You need to be an admin of the page.
- Specify the events you want to receive notifications for:
- New posts to the page (by visitors)
- New posts by the page
- New comments on an existing post
- New messages for the page
- New reviews about the page
- Select if you want to receive daily and weekly page insights.
- Select the Channel you want the Facebook Page notifications to be posted in.
- Optional: You can customize the name and icon the app will use to send notifications.
- Click on Enable Integration and the app will start sending activity notifications.
- You can track activity for multiple Facebook Pages by adding more configurations.