Zapier is a platform that automates tasks by bringing your favourite apps together. This nifty partnership with Zapier lets you integrate your commonly used apps with flock and get notified of updates, within Flock itself. These integrations called 'Zaps' save you the trouble of switching between multiple tools, making work a lot simpler.
Here’s a sneak peak into all that you need to know:
How Flock Works With Zapier
- Send Group Message: Post a new message to a group you choose.
- Send Direct Message: Post a new message to yourself.
How to automate Flock With Zapier
- Sign up for a Zapier account.
- Try some handy Flock integrations and learn more about how flock works with Zapier.
- Check out the Flock help documentation for details on connecting your account and setting up your first Zap.
- Or login and build a custom workflow with Flock and Zapier.
You may also take a quick look at Zapier's Youtube page and the user guide to help clarify how Zapier functions.
Flock’s popular Zaps
Get started with these simple Zaps-
Be at your productive best:
Stay updated on project progress:
Get all your favourite content right here:
Currently, Zapier integrates with over 750 apps, including favorites like Reddit, Asana, Google Calendar, Google sheets, Github, Dropbox, Pocket, Trello and now Flock.
Go ahead and explore the possibilities of Flock with Zapier here!