Flock integrates with Google Analytics to help marketers track website performance. You can set up the integration to send you daily/weekly/monthly summaries of KPIs such as page views, avg. time on page, bounce rate and more.
To install the Google Analytics app:
- Go to the Flock App Store and search for the Google Analytics app.
- Click on Add New Configuration.
- Click on Install and authenticate with your Google account.
- Under Integration Setting, select the webpage (Google Analytics profile) you want to receive notifications for, and specify the metrics you want to see in the summary report:
- Pages per session
- Avg. time on page
- Avg. session duration
- % new sessions
- Bounce rate
- Unique pageviews
- Select if you want to receive daily, weekly, or monthly summaries.
- Select the Channel you want the Google Analytics notifications to be posted in.
- Optional: You can customize the name and icon the app will use to send notifications.
- Click on Enable Integration and the app will start sending activity notifications.
- Track activity for more webpages by adding new configurations in the Google Analytics app.