For teams that use Microsoft Dynamics 365, Flock integrates with it to offer you the right information at the right time, right where you need it - in your favorite work chat app.
Daily summaries, weekly comparisons and more — you can configure this integration to share data on metrics that matter to you and your team.
To install the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app:
- Go to the Flock App Store, search for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app, and click Install.
To configure the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app:
- Go to Manage Apps > Microsoft Dynamics 365 and click on Add New Configuration.
- To authenticate, fill in your team's Microsoft Dynamics URL. It might look something like yourorg.crm.dynamics.com.
- Select which metrics you'd like to receive reports on.
- Select how often you'd like to receive these reports.
- Select which Flock channel you'd like to send these reports to.
- Optional: Customize the name and icon that the app will use for notifications.
- Click Enable Integration and you're done!
- You can configure the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app to send different reports to different channels so every team member has access to the data they need, right when and where they need it.