The Asana app for Flock helps you manage and monitor your projects in Asana - from within Flock. Tasks created or completed, comments, and changes to due dates - you will be notified of all activity in your Asana workspace immediately in Flock. Even better, you can create Asana tasks in Flock using slash commands!
To install the Asana app:
- Click on Install and authenticate with your Asana account.
- Once you've authenticated, you'll need to configure the app.
To configure the Asana app:
- Click on Add New Configuration.
- Select the Asana workspace and project you want to monitor.
- Select the events you want to be notified about.
- Select the channel you want to be notified in.
- Optional: Customize the name and icon that the app will use for notifications.
- Click on Enable Integration.
- The Asana app will start sending activity notifications to the channel specified.
To create an Asana task in Flock:
- Use the slash command /asana add [task] to create a new task in your project.
- You'll receive a bot notification confirming that the task has been added.
- If you have multiple ongoing projects, you can also specify which project the task needs to be added to with the slash command /asana add [task] to [project].
- You can monitor multiple Asana projects in Flock by adding configurations to the app.