For dev teams using Flock, its integration with Jira allows for easy tracking of projects, issues, and comments. Keep an eye on changes to Jira tickets, get updates on all tickets assigned to you, and more - all within Flock.
- When someone updates an issue assigned to you:
- When someone comments on an issue you are following:
To install and configure the Jira app:
- Only Jira admins can set up this integration for their team.
If you're not one, please reach out to your team's Jira admin(s).
- Go to the Flock App Store, click on the Jira app, and click on Install.
- Select the Channel where you want to post updates from Jira.
- Specify which event/status changes you want to be notified about. You can add more event changes by clicking on Add status. E.g. When an issue status is changed to Resolved.
- To receive notifications about comments on Jira tickets, select the options for new comments, restricted comments, and updates to existing comments.
- Optional: You can customize the name and icon the app will use to send notifications.
- Click on Generate URL and copy the link that is created. This is a webhook endpoint.
- Now, login to your Jira dashboard, click on System under the Jira Administration menu.
- Select Webhooks under Advanced in the sidebar.
- Click on the Create a Webhook button.
- Paste the webhook endpoint - the URL that you generated in Flock.
- Click on the Create button at the bottom when you're done.
- The app will now start sending you notifications for activities in your Jira dashboard.
This integration uses Jira webhooks to relay information to Flock. For more info, check Jira's documentation here.