The Trello app for Flock is a deep integration that keeps you posted on activity in your Trello boards. Cards created or moved, comments or members added, and changes to due dates - you will be notified of all the action in your Trello boards immediately within Flock.
To install the Trello app:
- Click on Install and authenticate with your Trello account.
- Once you've authenticated, you'll need to configure the app.
To configure the Trello app:
- Click on Add New Configuration.
- Select the Trello board you want to monitor.
- Select the activities you want to be notified about.
- Select the channel you want to be notified in.
- Optional: Customize the name and icon that the app will use for notifications.
- Click on Enable Integration.
- The Trello app will start sending activity notifications to the channel specified.