Flock comes pre-installed with a note-taking app as well. Called Notes, it can be used as a scratchpad to jot down ideas, save important drafts, and share them with your team.
To create and share Notes:
- Click the Notes icon in the Attachment Picker area of the Message Editor.
- The Notes app launches in a pop-up window.
- Enter a title for the note and start jotting down ideas. You can edit text formatting, add bullet points and more.
- Click Save Note to share with colleagues in a 1-1 chat or in a channel.
- You can forward Notes to other chats or channels in your team.
- Any changes in one of the shared copies of a note will sync with the original automatically.