One of Flock's pre-installed apps, Files is a hub of shared content and pinned messages for you and your team. You can pin messages from a one-to-one chat or a channel, and quickly access them later.
The Files app is divided into two sections:
- Pinned Items— important links or pieces of information that you or your teammates want to save for everyone to view.
- Shared Content — all media, links, and content shared via Google Drive or any other Flock apps in a chat or channel.
To access Pinned Items in the Files app:
- Launch the app by clicking the Files app icon on the Apps sidebar.
- Select the chat or channel that you want to look in.
- Look for files and messages in the Pinned Items section at the top.
To access Shared Content in the Files app:
- Use the Shared Content section filter to look for specific type of content.
- Scroll to find the message, file or link you're looking for.