An emoji is worth a thousand words and we’re making it easier for you to express yourself. Reactions on Flock allow users to respond to a particular message with an emoji instead of a standard text response.
Flock has 24 emoji reactions that a user can choose from.
This feature is available in one-one chats as well as in channels in a team!
To react to a message:
- Hover over the message you wish to react to.
- Select the React button from the Message Action buttons.
- Select a reaction/emotion from a range of twenty-four different options.
- Your reaction will appear under that message. If multiple people react with a particular emoji, a counter denoting the total number of reactions appears.
- Clicking on that counter opens a list of the people who reacted.
- When a message registers a reaction from another team member, an option to react appears beneath the message.
- You can view the emoji options by clicking on the smiley button.
- You can horizontally scroll between different emojis by clicking on the arrow keys and choose a reaction of your choice.
- If there are some reactions available on a message and you want to choose an existing reaction, simply click on the emoji and your reaction will be added.