How do you know if someone is busy when you want to discuss an idea? To help you find out, Flock shows presence information for every teammate - their status, availability, as well as when they were last seen on Flock.
To give you accurate information, Flock syncs presence information for your team when you are connected to the internet - once every 15 minutes and when you start a one-to-one chat.
See if a teammate is available
- Search for a teammate and start a one-to-one chat.
- At the top of the chat, you can see the teammate's availability next to their name.
- Is your teammate available on Flock right now?
Available. S/he is online on Flock.
Unavailable. S/he is currently away from Flock.
Invited, not joined. S/he hasn't yet joined your Flock team.
- When was your teammate last seen on Flock? Was s/he on a mobile device or on a desktop?
- Is your teammate available, busy, on leave or working from home? Or maybe s/he's just out for a bite?
- You can set your status to a custom message. For example, instead of saying "On leave", you could say "On vacation. Back on Oct 18."