Flock makes real-time communication easier by letting you know when your messages have been delivered or read. Read receipts in Flock are non-intrusive and easy to understand.
When you send a message:
- (Clock icon) Sending - The message is being sent to the server.
- (Checkmark icon) Sent - The message has reached the server.
- (D icon) Delivered - The message has reached the recipient's app.
- (R icon) Read - The recipient has read the message.
When you receive a message:
- (Blue dot) Unread - You've received a message but not read it.
- (Grey dot) Reading - You're reading the message.
- (White dot) Read - You've read the message.
Once the recipient has read your message, Flock tells you if they are replying. In the Chat Area, just above the Message Editor, you'll see something like "John is typing...".