An essential part of team management is having the ability to control who has access to their accounts and who don't. This would not be a deletion of the account but rather a suspension.
|Team members present would have access to deactivated member's chats but would not be able to send any new messages to them via direct chat.
In order to deactivate your account on Flock, you can follow the steps as shown below:
1) Access your admin panel page, link: admin.flock.com.
2) Click on the Manage team tab.
3) Hover over the user to identify the action button on the right hand side. Select "Deactivate from Team".
4) Confirm the selection and done!
5) You can also view the users under the "Deactivated" list within your admin panel page.
|If you have any additional queries on this matter, do let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help out!