In this article, you'll learn how to integrate Flock with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). When you integrate Flock with Azure AD:
- You will be able to control as to who has access to Flock on Azure.
- You will Enable your users to be automatically signed-in to Flock with their Azure AD accounts.
- You could manage one's accounts in one central location - the Azure portal.
- You would need to be a part of the Enterprise plan on Flock to have access to this functionality.
- You would need to have a subscription with Microsoft Azure AD.
Steps to access your Auth and provisioning page and API token for configuration:
- Access your admin panel(admin.flock.com)
- Click on the Auth & Provisioning tab.
- Select the Provisioning tab.
- Copy the token.
- You would now need to access the Azure Dashboard as shown below:
1. Click on Get Started
2. Enter the Tenant URL and Secret Token.
3. Test connection as shown below.
4. Turn ON Provisioning status.
5. Start Provisioning. Please keep in mind that the provisioning interval is about 40 Minutes.
- You can follow the steps as mentioned in the link given here:
alert-success If you have any queries with regards to this integration, feel free to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to help!