In this article, you'll learn how to integrate Flock with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). When you integrate Flock with Azure AD:
- You will be able to control as to who has access to Flock on Azure.
- You will Enable your users to be automatically signed-in to Flock with their Azure AD accounts.
- You could manage one's accounts in one central location - the Azure portal.
- You would need to be a part of the Enterprise plan on Flock to have access to this functionality.
- You would need to have a subscription with Microsoft Azure AD.
Steps to access your Auth and provisioning page and API token for configuration:
- Access your admin panel(admin.flock.com)
- Click on the Auth & Provisioning tab.
- Select the Provisioning tab.
- Copy the token.
- You can then follow the steps as mentioned in the link given here to set up Flock at Microsoft Azure's end:
alert-success If you have any queries with regards to this integration, feel free to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to help!