When you sign in to Flock for the first time, you are asked to set a password. It must be at least 6 characters long. We recommend updating your password periodically as a basic security measure.
Change your password
- Sign in to Flock with your email address and current password.
- Click gear icon for the settings menu and click on Edit Profile Details.
- In the Profile section, you will see the option to Manage Account.
- This will redirect you to the admin panel page. Expand the Change password section.
- Set a new password and confirm it.
- Click Save and you’re done!
Alternately, team creators may require that all members use single sign-on (SSO).
Reset your password
If you've forgotten your password, and you're not signed in to Flock, you can reset it easily.
- Visit web.flock.com in your web browser.
- Enter the email address you use to sign in to Flock and hit Login.
- Below the password field, click on Forgot password.
- Check your inbox for a verification code email from Flock.
- Enter the code in the password reset screen.
- Set a new password, confirm it and you’re done!
To make sure your account is secure, you'll be logged out from other devices once you set a new password.