Flock is available on Desktop, Webclient (Web app), Mac App, Chrome Extension and Linux app alongwith Android and iOS app.
The steps for sending logs are as listed below:
Creating logs for Android App:
1) Click on the "3 dots" on the top right corner of the home page.
2) Click on "Send Feedback". (This will automatically create your logs)
3) Click on the medium through which you wish to send us the logs (preferably email)
Creating logs For an iOS device:
1) Click on your profile on the top left corner of the home page.
2) Click on "Report a Problem". (This will automatically create and attach your logs)
3) Click on the medium through which you wish to send us the logs (default email app)
Creating logs For a Desktop/Web app (Webclient)/Chrome extension/Mac app/Linux app device:
1) Click on your profile picture on the top left corner.
2) Click on "Help & Feedback" under the drop down options.
3) You will be redirected to the Flock Messenger Help Center.
4) Click on Contact Support and fill-up the form
5) Click on submit.
6) Your system logs will automatically be attached to the form you submit to us.