By default, everyone in your team can share files in conversations. You can restrict ‘file sharing’ permissions to specific people or just turn it off altogether.
- Go to the Admin Panel (https://admin.flock.com).
- Click on Team Permissions in the sidebar.
- Click on the File Sharing Permissions section to expand it.
- Select an option from the Who can send files dropdown.
- To allow specific users, select Allow specific users to share.
- To restrict all team members, select No one can share.
- Review your changes and hit Save.