Flock notifies you about activity in your team through pop-ups and audio alerts. It also notifies you when your teammates are online so you can initiate conversations.
You can choose to enable or disable certain notifications from Flock on the desktop.
To customize desktop notifications:
- Click on the gear icon next to your user profile to launch the Settings menu.
- Click on Notification Preferences to expand the section.
- Choose the types of notifications you'd like to receive.
- Click on the Notification sound to choose a custom tone for your notifications.
- You can also choose to stop all notifications from Flock so you can focus on a task or when you're out of office on vacation using Flock's DND feature.