We understand that you would wish to disable 'Auto-Startup' of Flock once you boot up your computer.
And that can be accomplished easily! Here are the steps to disable the auto-start functionality of Flock: -
- Click on Windows Start Menu.
- Search for Startup Apps option using the keyword Startup Apps.
- From the Startup Apps Menu, you can either choose to enable or disable the Flock app from the Startup list. (Refer the image attached below)
That's it! This shall disable auto-start up on Flock
|alert-warning||Although following the above steps, sometimes there could be a case where you might experience Flock still auto-starting|
Here's another method to disable auto-start of Flock
- Go to " Task Manager" by pressing "Ctrl+ Alt+Delete"
- Once Task Manager opens, click on Startup.
- Right-click on Flock, and click on "Disable".
That's it! This shall successfully disable auto-start of Flock!