Released on October 16, 2018
- Introducing the video call ringer: Missing important calls on Flock? Not anymore. A nice chime will notify you every time you get a video call.
- Log in with your Google account: Flock brings you the option of signing in and signing up with your Google account. Now jump start your Flock journey by clicking on the “Continue with Google” button and say goodbye to the hassle of typing your email ID and password each time.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Released on September 18, 2018
- Reply just got a whole lot slicker. You can now @ mention teammates while replying to a message in a channel.
- You can also customize when a channel notifies you so you can focus on what's important. Choose to be notified for all activity in a channel, for mentions (@all, @ online and @yourname) or only for direct mentions (@yourname).
- You can now control if you want to see your pinned chats above your recent chats on mobile. Simply jump to Settings and check/uncheck the "show pinned chats on top" box.
Released on August 02, 2018
- Share in 3...2...1: Sharing files from your phone directly on Flock just got a whole lot easier. Now, when you share documents, images, or links, your frequent and latest Flock chats and channels show up in the recommended conversations for you to pick easily.
- Video call in a click: We’ve introduced a quick access button for video calls in your chats. Simply hit the video icon at the top right of your screen to connect with your team.
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements.
Released on July 05, 2018
- Pinned chats: Access high-priority conversations faster by pinning them on mobile.
- Improved video conferencing: Switch between video and chat with a single tap.
- Faster image loading: Flock now keeps new images ready for you even before you open your chat.
- Quicker conversations: When you launch the app, all your chats show up faster than before.
- Misc. performance improvements and bug fixes.
Released on June 05, 2018
- Why share files one by one? You can now share multiple files or images in Flock - even from outside the app. You can also caption all shared images.
- More power to team admins! Team admins can now decide who can create a channel in their teams. No need to worry about too many channels or confidential information leaking out.
- Some performance improvements and bug fixes.