1.1. www.flock.com (“Website”) and the mobile apps, web interfaces, APIs, documentation, servers and all other Intellectual Property, software and infrastructure (individually referred to as “Flock Product” and collective as “Flock Suite” are owned, registered and operated by Riva FZC ("Company"), a company, incorporated under the laws of the United Arab Emirates and having its corporate office at F-19, Business Center 1, Business Park. RAKEZ, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
2. Information collected from the User(s)
2.1. We require Users who visit the Website or avail our services through the Flock Suite to provide us with the following personal information:
- First and last name;
- Email address(es);
- Mobile and other phone number(s);
- Date of birth;
- Organization information;
- Messages exchanged through any Flock Product;
- Files and rich media exchanged through any Flock Product;
- Your mobile device information, including, without limitation, device type, ID, model number, operating system, application, and related information;
- Calls you place using any Flock Product;
- Payment information, including credit/debit card or other payment account information (Your payment information is submitted and payment is processed through a secure connection.).;
- Your MAC and/or IP address;
- Any other required account or other information to utilize the Flock Suite.
3. How the collected information will be used
3.1. The information collected by Us shall be used in the manner described below:
- Enable your use of the Flock Suite;
- Process payment and verify payment information;
- Improve algorithms;
- Measure the usage of the Flock Suite;
- Publish summaries online or offline;
- Develop new features and services;
- Contact and communicate with you, whether through email, phone, push notifications or messages within the Flock Suite;
- Customize and/or tailor the Flock Suite and your user experience, which may include targeted selection and display of third party advertisements within the Flock Suite (i.e. behavioral advertising);
- Display relevant information to other users and to display any other content you post to the Flock Suite which is meant for consumption by others as a part of our Services;
- Advertise and provide you with information about products, benefits and services of the Company;
- Provide you with information or services that may be of interest to you;
- Transmit and process your information and actions within the Flock Suite;
- Provide statistical information, and include you in the same, where applicable;
- Provide you with technical service and support, including updates;
- Understand your needs and requests;
- Communicate promotions or other offers;
- Protect the Company’s and its users’ rights and property;
- Combine your personal information with other information from the Flock Products;
- Facilitate your use of the Flock Suite, its upgrades, or its replacements;
- Provide the information to third parties performing services in support of our delivery of services relating to the Flock Suite to you;
- Personalize your experience with the Flock Suite;
- Respond to legal requirements, exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, to protect our interests, fight fraud or illegal activity, to enforce our policies, or to protect third party rights, property, or safety.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
4.1. All financial information that is collected through the Flock Suite is used solely to enable the payment towards the consideration for usage of the relevant Flock Product(s) and products of our partners, and is not used for marketing or promotional purposes. Towards this end, we disclose such information to a third-party intermediary, for the sole purpose of credit card processing, which is used to make payments to avail of the services on Flock.
4.2. We may also disclose certain information to third parties solely to help diagnose technical problems, to administer the Flock Suite, and improve the quality of the services provided by us through the Flock Suite.
4.3. We reserve the right to disclose any personal information as required by law and when we believe, at our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect someone from injury and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Company.
5.2. We may use third party cookies to track visitor behaviour and to improve the quality of our services. However, such cookies will not store any kind of personal information, nor will such information be disclosed to any third party.
5.3. These cookies are intended to be automatically cleared or deleted when the User quits the browser application. You are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of your browser to ensure such clearing / deletion, since it is impossible for us to guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of your system.
5.4. The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties, other than for internal development and maintenance of the Flock Suite and to retarget and remarket Flock Suite and our partner products to You.
6. Third Party Links
6.1. We may provide links to websites for the convenience and information of users. These websites may not be owned, controlled, or operated by us. In those cases, we cannot control how information collected by those websites will be used, shared, or secured. If the user visits linked sites, we strongly recommend that the user reviews the privacy notices or policies posted at those sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites, the user’s use of them, or the information practices of their operators.
7. Security Procedures
7.1. We have implemented industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures, to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
8. Retention of Information
8.1. We retain any personal information that you may have provided to us, for as long as you engage our services, and thereafter.
9.1. If the User wishes to opt- out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us, after setting up an account, they may choose to do so.
10. Governing Law