Once you join a team, you can invite more colleagues. Flock offers users multiple ways to invite colleagues to join a team.
To invite team members:
- Click on the + icon in the Contacts Search bar, and click on Invite contacts.
- Click on the Team Members option.
- Enter your colleagues' email addresses, and click on Send invites.
Alternately, you can use the keyboard shortcut to search for contacts (listed below) and type an email address. Flock recognizes that a user with this email address is not yet a team member, and gives you the option to invite them to the team.
- Ctrl + N (Windows app)
- Cmd + N (Mac app)
- Ctrl + K (Web app on Windows)
- Cmd + K (Web app on Mac)
- Team Admins can choose to restrict team members from inviting new members.
If you are unable to invite someone to your team, please contact a Team Admin.