Team admins can delete a team from the Admin Panel. This action cannot be undone - all team members are signed out, and all team data is immediately deleted.
To delete a team:
If you are a member of multiple teams, switch to the team you want to delete. Ensure that you are a team admin for the team you want to delete.
- Click the gear icon next to your user profile to access the Settings menu.
- Click Manage your team to launch the Admin Panel in a browser.
- In the Admin Panel, click Manage Team.
- In the All members section, click on Select All, and then Remove selected.
- Confirm your action by clicking Delete This Flock Team Forever.
- You will be logged out once the team is deleted.