In addition to disabling certain apps for your team, you can choose to enable apps but disable certain app configurations.
For example, team members use the Twitter app to receive notifications for tweets from certain Twitter users. There can be multiple configurations, and you can disable just one of them. The Twitter app will still work for the team, but there won't be any more activity from the deleted configuration.
To disable an app configuration:
- Ensure you are a team admin.
- In the Settings menu, click Manage your apps.
- Click on one of the installed apps to see a list of configurations.
- Click on the ellipsis icon next to one of the app configurations.
- Click on the Disable option in the menu and confirm.