As a team admin, you also hold the keys to the Flock App Store for your team. While team members can go and install any of the apps listed in the store, team admins can choose to restrict the usage of certain apps.
To disable an app for your team:
- Ensure you are a team admin.
- In the Settings menu, click Manage your apps.
- Click on the ellipsis icon next to one of the installed apps.
- Click on the Disable app for... option in the menu and confirm.
- Disabling an app for the team disables all existing configurations of the app too. For example, if team members are using the Twitter app to track brand and hashtag mentions, they will stop receiving all notifications from the Twitter app.