The second section of the Admin Panel allows you to manage users in your team. From the Manage Team section, you can add or remove team members, add a team member as an Admin, manage guest accounts, and approve any pending requests for membership.
To add Team Members:
- Click the Add Members button to invite more colleagues to the Flock team.
- You can also choose to use the bulk import option if you have a list of email addresses.
To remove a Team Member:
- You can remove a team member by highlighting their name in the All members list, click Remove from team, and confirm the action.
To add a Team Admin:
As your team grows, you may want to add additional team admins to manage it. Simply highlight a team member in the All members list, click Make admin, and click Confirm.
Based on a team's sign-up permissions and invite settings, Team Admins may have to approve or reject requests to join the team.
- When a user discovers the team through its web URL and tries to join the team from a non-approved email domain.
- When you've restricted the ability to invite team members only to team admins but a team member invites someone.
- When you've restricted the ability to invite guests only to team admins but a team member invites someone.
In the first scenario, the user is informed that their request to the join the team has been sent for approval. This request can be approved or rejected by team admins in the Manage Team page.
In the other two scenarios, the team member that invited a guest or another team member receives a notification that the request has been sent for approval. Simultaneously, team admins are notified as well and they can approve or reject the invite directly from the notification. If no action is taken, these invites are added to the list of pending requests.
To approve or reject pending requests:
- Go to the Admin Panel, and click Manage Team on the left.
- In the Manage Team page, click Pending requests.
- From this section, you can approve or reject the requests to add team members or guests.
- You can also Select All to approve or reject multiple pending requests at once.
When you upgrade your team to Flock's PRO plan, Manage Team is where you assign licenses to your team members. This process is outlined in a later article.