Unless specified otherwise by the channel admin, all channel members can add or remove members to/from a channel.
To remove a channel member:
- Open the channel from the Active Chats panel.
- Click the name of the channel on the top to see a list of members.
- Click the arrow icon on the right of the channel member you want to remove.
- Click Remove from channel to remove the member from the channel.
- Removing channel members from a public channel does not prevent them from re-joining the channel. It is a public channel, so they can find and join it.
- Removing channel members from a private channel prevents them from re-joining the channel unless they are invited back by someone in the channel.