You can create an unlimited number of channels for projects and discussions. Deleting older channels for completed projects keeps your conversations clutter-free.
A channel can only be deleted by the last member in it (also the channel admin).
- The channel admin can manually remove all users and then delete the channel.
- Channel members can voluntarily leave the channel, and the last member (becomes the channel admin automatically) can delete it.
To delete a channel:
- Open the channel and click on its name in the Chat tab area to see a list of members.
- Click on the arrow icon to the right of a channel member and click on Remove from channel.
- Repeat to remove all channel members.
- Once you're the last channel member, click on the Leave Channel icon on the top right.
- You'll be notified that the channel will be deleted. Confirm.