Any member of a channel can leave it at any time. When the last channel admin leaves, Flock automatically makes the next oldest member of the channel a channel admin.
To leave a channel:
- Open the channel from the Active Chats panel.
- Click the name of the channel on the top to see a list of members.
- Click the "Leave Channel" icon on the top right.
- Confirm the action in the popup.
Alternately, you can use a slash command to leave a channel.
- Type the slash command /leave and hit Enter.
- Confirm that you want to leave the channel.