As a member of a channel, you can choose to leave at any time.
- If you are the last channel admin, when you leave, Flock automatically makes the next oldest member of the channel the channel admin.
- If you are the last member of a channel, when you leave, the channel is deleted.
To leave a channel:
- Open the channel and click on its name in the Chat tab area to see a list of members.
- Click on the Leave Channel icon on the top right.
- Confirm the action in the popup.
Alternately, you can use a slash command to leave a channel.
- Type the slash command /leave and hit Enter.
- Confirm that you want to leave the channel.