Once a team is created, the team creator usually invites colleagues via email. The easiest way to join a team on Flock is to click the link emailed to you. Alternately, you can also go to the team URL (if you have received one) and sign-in with your work email.
To join your team on Flock from the email invite:
- Click the link in the email invite.
- Update your profile - first name, last name, phone number, and a photo. Click Next.
- Optional: You can invite more team members by email in the Invite team members page.
- You can now start communicating with colleagues on tasks, projects, and more.
- Install the desktop and mobile apps for a richer Flock experience with always-on notifications. You'll never miss a thing at work again!
To join an auto-join team:
For organization teams, the team creator can set one domain as auto-join. Once set, any employee signing in to Flock with their work email is added to the specific organization's team automatically. All the employee needs to do is launch the Flock app (or go to web.flock.com) and sign-in using their work email.