When you start talking with teammates about different tasks and projects, sometimes, it gets difficult to keep track of conversations. So, we introduced a pin feature.
- Working on an important project with folks from other locations? You can pin that channel to the top of the chats panel for easier access and increased visibility.
- What about that chat with the CEO about a marketing campaign? You can pin chats too!
Give the most important conversations - chats or channels - the importance they deserve.
To pin a chat/channel:
- Hover the mouse cursor over a chat/channel in the Open Chats section.
- Click the pin icon and the chat will move to the top, to the Pinned Chats section.
- After a task/project is complete, you can unpin chats/channels to make space for new ones.
To unpin a chat/channel:
- Hover your mouse cursor over the pinned chat/channel.
- Click the pin icon to unpin the conversation. It'll move back into the Open Chats section.
Pinning conversations is a great way to keep them on top of your mind when you're managing multiple tasks. Just make sure to unpin older chats, to make space for new ones.