Your status message tells your teammates if you’re available, busy, or on vacation. In a meeting? Update your status message, so teammates know that you’ll be busy for the next hour.
To update your status message:
- Click the area that shows your name at the top-left corner of the Flock UI.
- Click your name in the popup menu. This brings up the Edit Profile screen.
- Select one of the default status messages under Set Status or create your own.
To see your teammate’s status message:
- Search for a contact and click to open a direct message.
- Check the name of the contact at the top of the Chat tab to see their status message.
Your profile information, including your status message, is visible to all team members in Flock. However, your profile information is not accessible to anyone not in your Flock team.