Your status message is a quick note for your teammates. Let them know if you’re available, busy, on vacation and more. In a meeting? Update your status message, so teammates know that you’ll be busy for the next hour.
To update your status message:
- Click the area that shows your name at the top-left corner of the Flock UI.
- Click your name in the popup menu. This brings up the Edit Profile screen.
- Select one of the default messages under Set Status or create your own.
To see your teammate’s status message:
- Search for a contact (Ctrl+N) and click to open a direct message.
- Check the name of the contact at the top of the Chat Message area.
- Flock shows you their status message in the same area.
Your profile information, including your status message, is visible to all team members in Flock. However, your profile information is not accessible to anyone not in your Flock team.