How do I import my history from Slack?
To migrate your history from Slack:
- Go to the Admin Panel (https://admin.flock.co) and click on Import Team
- Click on Import Team beside the Slack option (Ensure that you are the team admin)
- Turn on Email Display to import users full data. Visit (my.slack.com/admin/settings) to change settings.
- Get the exported .zip file from Slack. Go to (my.slack.com/services/export) and start the data export process
- Upload the Zip file imported from Slack
- Choose a Team Name and click on Import Now
You will be notified via email once the import is complete.
- Only team admins can import history from Slack to Flock
- You can import all accounts, channels and messages
- You cannot import apps/app messages or bot messages
- You cannot import any messages sent and received from guest accounts